I'm sitting in my balcony waiting for my fiancé to come home. The sun is about to go down over the horizon (well, I don't see the horizon 'cause I've got too many roofs in my sight). The air that I breathe is fresh and Marie Lindeberg is singing through my speakers. I'm in harmony! For once I don't think about all the things that are going to happen tomorrow. Marie Lindeberg is singing: "I don't care....". I really don't care. I'm just enjoying this evening after 15 minutes of running round the block.
Thinking about my cousin K and her Boot Boot! They seem so happy. I talked to her this morning and she told me that she and her husband, Boot boot, had been to the Disney Land of HongKong. Everytime I talk to them they seem to have really fun! I know that love is there! That couple prooves that love really excist! I really love talking to her, 'cause she always tells me the good and happy stuff. They seem like having a wonderful life together. They have been together for an eternity! Tooo cool!
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar